Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
You can track your order by clicking HERE.
The time frame for Order Delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to our manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and selected express shipping provider process the orders, which takes an additional 1–3 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 3–7 business days. US orders are shipped by express shipping (DHL, USPS fastest available). After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 3 and 7 business days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
- Please allow between 3-20 days for your order to arrive. If more than 20 days have passed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review the status of your order. Refunds will be handled through email if necessary.
- At this time we can't take responsibility for lost or stolen packages, delayed delivery or any of that. If your order is shipped back to us, we'll need you to pay a reshipping fee.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you are shipping an item over $30, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Customs & Import Fees
- You as the customer, are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you reside in; payment of these fees is necessary to release your order from customs.
- Brazil, Argentina, Canada, the clearance rate is very slow so please have patience in order for the package to arrive.
- The grand total of your order as displayed on the checkout does not include any additional duties required. The carrier, prior to delivery, will inform you of any additional duties if required.
- IZIIA has no control over customs and import tax and we can't tell you exactly how much you will be charged as customs and import tax varies widely depending on the country you are situated in.
Refusing to Pay Customs
- If you choose to refuse to pay the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to IZIIA, a shipping & handling fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we'd recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
My order status is "fulfilled", does that mean it should have been delivered?
- Status 'fulfilled' simply means your order has been packed by our warehouse team and it's currently on the way to you.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation shortly after detailing your tracking information.
- If your order has remained unfulfilled for more than 4 working days, please contact us with your order number and a member of the support team will get right on it.
- You will receive an email once your order ships that contain your tracking information, however sometimes there is no tracking available. For some shipping companies, it takes 1-3 business days for the tracking to get updated to the system after the product has been shipped.
- For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
- Keep in mind that about 3% of the products shipped do not get to their destination, due to customs, unfortunate events, bad sorting in between countries, weather, to which we have no control over.